Sunday, December 2, 2012

2013 = Big Year to Succeed!


Most people who know me would agree that I am not one to take things easy, generally its go big or go home. I am on a mission to find my limits and this year’s goals just may enough to send me packing.


GOALS
Goal 1 – Wentachee Marathon – get a PB, my PB so far is 3:28:32
Goal 2 – Sinister 7 (148 km) – Under 24 hour finish
Goal 3 – Trans Rockies Run – have fun with a great bunch of friends (ok so this one is not as much of a stretch…)


Sure there my be some obstacles in there as well
1. Looks like it may be another high travel year, fingers crossed that if I am staying in an unsafe area that the hotel has a treadmill. I can only skip for so long!
2. Wedding Planning – we are now planning our wedding for the fall – good thing we both want something simple
3. Work – I have big goals with what I want to accomplish with the VPD which makes my work day long and I am often exhausted at the end


MY PLAN!
1. Crossfit Endurance – less milage more weights = less chance of over training
2. Schedule Ahead – a must do if I am going to get my workouts in during my busy week days
3. Fine Tune My Nutrition – Clean eating 85-90% of the time and focus on my nutrient timing – pre, during, post and my regular meals
4. Supplements – Vega for my pre and post, variety of mid workout foods both natural and supplements, multi vitamins, vit D and fish oils to help my body recover.
5. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT – SLEEP, QUALITY SLEEP, LOTS OF SLEEP, DID I MENTION I LOVE TO SLEEP?

No comments:

Post a Comment