Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Calling all P90X or Insanity Addicts!

As of recently I am become an online coach as a part of Team Beachbody. Beachbody is the company that made P90X (and the new P90X2), Insanity and many other great at home workout programs. Though I didn’t think of it at the time (though in retro spec I should have), adding this side venture may be very well timed or a little late – you be the judge! 



I am now selling a whole range of products for them from their fitness videos, fitness equipment and supplements. Great in the sense that there are many items that would make fantastic stocking stuffers and Christmas presents right! Or how many of us have that New Years Resolution of eating healthy and exercising regularly but then fail as we do not have a plan in place to help us with our goal? It can be a great gift to yourself to start off 2013 strong and in the right direction!


Downside? I only have so much time to get my name out there before everyone buys their Christmas presents! So this will be a bit of a test of how I can use my SEO and online marketing skills to get word out there. I am up to the challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment